Avatrade Review 2020
Avatrade is declared as the top forex brokerage firm in the world. This broker promises the success of the client. This content displays attractive offers, fees, commissions, and other specifications. Avatrade review (2020) contains the most updated information about it.
Risk: CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 71% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. Your capital is always at risk.
Legally known as Avatrade EU Ltd, this broker has registration with the following authorities.
- This Irish based brokerage has legislation with the Central Bank of Ireland having a registration number.
- C53877. Its Legal Entity is Avatrade EU Ltd in Ireland.
- B.V.I Financial Services Commission on the British Virgin Islands
- Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC). Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA) in South Africa
- Japanese Financial Services Agency (FSA)
- Financial Futures Association of Japan (FFAJ)
- Abu Dhabi Global Market Authorities Financial Services Regulatory Authority (ADGM – FSRA)
Avatrade compensates the Europeans by giving them Negative balance protection. This investment protection fund has a worth of €20,000.
AvaTrade offers forex, bonds, options, and many CFDs.
More than 50 pairs of forex, including majors, minors, and the Exotics are available. You can trade more than 15 commodities as CFDs. Similarly, Stock Index, Stocks, ETFs, and Bonds are also traded as CFDs that are 20, 600+, 5, and 2 respectively. One can also trade cryptocurrencies as CFDs, as Avatrade offers 17 exciting cryptos. They are Bitcoin, Litecoin, Enetherum, Ripple, Dash, IOTA, Bitcoin Gold, Bitcoin Cash, NEO, Stellar, and EOS.
The spread rate, leverage, and the margin requirement AvaTrade is given below.
- For the currency pairs, the spread rate ranges from 0.9 pips to 600 pips, leverage is given to 400:1. And the margin requirement is 0.25%.
- Stocks spread rate, value ranges from 0.13 pips, leverage is to the ratio of 10:1. The requirement for the margin is 10%.
- For Commodities, the spread rate starts from 0.0001, the leverage is variable for every product. The margin requirement is from 1 to 3 percent.
- Cryptocurrencies have a spread rate of 0.6 pips, they give the leverage to the ratio of 20:1 pips, and the margin requirement is 4 to 20 percent.
- The spread rate for ETFs is approximately 0.13 pips, they give leverage 20:1 for them. And the margin requirement is 5 percent.
- For the Indices, the spread comes in between 0.50 to 3.00 pips, leverage is to the ratio of 100:1, but mostly it varies product to product. However, the margin requirement for indices is 0.01 to 10 percent.
The opening of the account is simple and completely digital. The process of account opening takes place only in hours. As the account opens, you are ready to trade. The minimum deposit required for opening an account in Avatrade is 100 USD.
Avatrade offers a standard account and a corporate account. For swap-free trading, and the convenience of Muslims, this broker also offers Islamic Accounts.
MAM Accounts that are generally known as Multi-Account- Manager are also offered. These are for those who are managing several accounts.
For deposits and withdrawals, you can adopt different methods. Tou can use credit cards ( Debit, MasterCard, Visa ), Bank Wires, and electronic Wallets like Paypal.
The trading platforms of Avatrade are versatile and efficient in functioning. Their robust working enables the Avatrdae review (2020) as one of the best broker reviews.
Avatrade features the following platforms.
- Web Trader
- Avatrade Go
- Ava Options
- MetaTrader 4
- MetaTrader 5
For their complete information, visit https://forex-scams.com/avatrade-review
The research department is working hard to sustain the standard of Avatade by providing an excellent quality of research reports. The research is most authentic and powered by trading experts.
AvaTrade provides education to their clients before initiating their trading career. Visit their official website www.avatrade.com You will find many useful educational articles, trading tutorials, and videos. The customer care department of this brokerage is doing well in their work. Still, there is a corner of improvement.
Avatrade covers around about 70,000 population that has an association with this broker. Almost 65-71 percent of the traders lose their money. But still, the traders or clients of this broker are happy. They are willing to continue their work. This is the reason for the popularity and, the ranking of this brokerage firm is expanding. The retail customers prefer to work with this brokerage. Their best specifications and reputation lure everyone. The Avatrade review (2020) shows the success of this broker.
Our website, www.forex-scams.com provides detailed articles about forex trading. These articles help the viewers to clear their concepts. For any query, you can contact us directly. We will respond to you.